- AVAILABILITY: 2 - 4 Week Lead Time
All of our Dog Kennels, include the following:
- Pressure-treated 45x70mm tanalised framework that protects from rot, insect attack and decay
- 16mm tanalised and pressure-treated tongue and groove shiplap cladding
- Structurally sound 45x70mm roof beams
- Onduline roofing as standard (15 Year Lifespan)
- 2 pad bolts per door
- Tanalised pressure-treated tongue and groove floor built on a strong 45x45mm frame
- All Panels are screwed together not nailed
- Anti-chew around pop hole as standard
4ft 11" (Back)
Our Edmond walk in dog kennel is one of our largest kennels alongside the Glenville outdoor dog kennel.
It is built with tanalised timber so no need to coat the unit once you get it. Tanalised timber will repel against rot vermin and insects for many years to come. The roof is made from durable Onduline which can last up to 15 years, a much more durable option to felt for your kennel roof.
The Edmond comes with a large run area to one side with a sheltered sleeping area to the other. This sleeping area also has a tongue and groove flooring to keep your dogs off the ground giving them a much more comfortable area to rest in, along with a door secured with tower bolts on the top and bottom to eliminate any chance of your dogs being able to accidentally barge the door open. A small door to the sleeping area can be controlled from outside the kennel if needed.
We also have the option of fitting wipe clean stockboard flooring along with another option of insulated walls with a polystyrene filling and white PVC inner wall.
There are a variety of sizes to choose from with this walk in dog kennel, starting from 8ft x 4ft all the way up to 14ft x 6ft and comes with a pitched onduline roof which is great in keeping the elements off, providing a long lasting roof surface. As always, all our products are built in our Kent workshop, so if you do like this unit but want to change the orientation of the run to the sleeping area or even change the sizes, we carry out plenty of bespoke work so it’s not a problem.
We also offer the 8FT Edmond Dog Kennel insulated: Click here
To see more of our Dog Housing: Click here
Please Note: A solid base is required prior to installation (concrete base is recommended).