The term “Cherry Acres Animal Housing” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Aspect House, No4 Ulley Road, Kennington, Ashford, Kent. TN24 9HT.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Cherry Acres Animal Housing’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
All housing as standard is delivered and built by our own drivers, working in this manner we can assure all of our products are built to the exact same standard as they were in the workshop.
We do not normally use outside courier firms to deliver your housing unless you have specifically requested this yourself, although we cannot guarantee against accidental damage in transit if this is how you wish your order to be delivered. Also your product will in most cases if delivered by a third party be flat packed and will need to be built by yourself. If you do require an outside courier please select ‘delivery zone 5’ on the delivery choices and we will call you back to make the necessary arrangements.
We do also welcome collections from the workshop. If so, just select ‘collect from workshop’ on the delivery choices, then once your product is ready for dispatch we will call you to arrange a suitable collection time and date.
We currently build all our products to order, no orders are fulfilled with stock that might have been sitting in a warehouse or shipping container for months on end. We believe this way we can supply our customers with a product that’s fresh from the workshop in perfect condition. We strive to fulfill all orders within two to three weeks for all natural finish products and an extra week to be taken into consideration for painted products.
At Cherry Acres Animal Housing we endeavour to provide all of our customers with high quality products. If you do receive housing and it is faulty in any way we will look to fix it there and then for you if possible, if not we will either offer a full refund or replacement.
This does not include general wear and tear, accidental damage or mistreatment of the product by the customer.
All timber used for our products also comes with a 2 year guarantee against rot.
If you do have any problems or you’re not happy with our service, or just want to offer suggestions on ways we can improve please do let us know via our contact page, at the end of the day we believe having satisfied customers is the best way to operate and move our business forward.
All prices include UK VAT at 20%